THERE IS NOTHING QUITE SO VULNERABLE AS A CHILD SUFFERING FROM HAIR LOSS. THEREFORE, THERE IS NOTHING QUITE SO SATISFYING AS DELIVERING THAT CHILD TO JOY.
Who We Are
Children with Hair Loss (CWHL) is a A 501 (C) 3 Non-Profit Organization created as a FREE resource for ALL CHILDREN who are suffering from a medically-related hair loss condition. We provide free nonsurgical hair loss treatments to these children, especially those who challenged financially, making them unable to obtain the hair loss treatments they both want and need.
How to Qualify
To qualify for assistance from Children with Hair Loss, the child must:
- Be under the age of 21-years-old by the time treatment is delivered.
- Be experiencing a medically-related hair loss condition diagnosed by his or her physician.
Apply for Hair
If your child meets the simple requirements outlined above, please follow this link to our Hair Loss Concierge page. Our Concierge will answer any questions you might have as well as assist you in applying for assistance through Children with Hair Loss.
Make a Hair Donation
- Hair should be at least 8 inches in length or longer is preferred.
- Hair must be clean pony-tailed and braided (this keeps the hair in one direction).
- Place a rubber band or ponytail holder on each end.
- Non-chemically treated hair is preferred (but any hair in good condition will be accepted) .
- Gray hair is accepted.
- Donors are given a certificate in appreciation for their kindness.
- Print hair donation form
- Place donation form and hair in Ziploc bag and mail to the address below:
Children with Hair Loss
12776 S. Dixie Hwy
S. Rockwood, MI 48179